Achieve Your Desired Body Shape and Reduce Cellulite - with Body FX
Before and After*
What is Body FX?
This cutting-edge procedure uses radiofrequency to help reshape your body, reduce cellulite, and tighten your skin. Body FX is non-invasive, safe, and has zero downtime.
All of these benefits are made possible thanks to the amazing power of radiofrequency energy that applies heat to the underlying layers of fat and skin. As a response to the heat, the tissues contract and collagen formation is triggered. The vacuum and controlled energy generated by the Body FX machine work together to provide beautiful and noticeable body reshaping results as fat cells are destroyed.
Here’s what you can expect from during a Body FX treatment session:
- Because the procedure is non-invasive, this does not require anesthesia.
- The Body FX handpiece is placed upon the area to be treated.
- The handpiece will gently vacuum the skin and apply heat evenly and gradually for several seconds.
- The handpiece could be alternated between adjacent areas of the skin to be treated. Overall, the treatment can last from half an hour to about an hour - depending on the size of the area to be treated.
What Areas Does Body FX Treat?
Body FX is safe to use on many areas of the body where there are stubborn fat deposits and cellulite, as well as dimpled and sagging skin. With this treatment, you will be able to restore a smoother, more youthful, and more supple skin appearance in addition to complete body reshaping.
Body FX is most commonly used on these areas of the body:
- Inner and outer thighs
- Love Handles
What are the Benefits of the Body FX Treatment?
As a safe, effective, and non-invasive alternative to liposuction, Body FX allows you to get great, long-lasting results WITHOUT the risks that surgery poses.
Because liposuction is a manual and surgical procedure that requires breaking the skin barrier and the subsequent movement of an invasive tool within the body, it poses the following threats:
- Anesthesia complications
- Damage to nearby internal bodily structures - blood vessels, nerves, lungs, muscles, and vital organs
- Pulmonary and cardiac complications
- Asymmetries in body reshaping which will then require revision
- Loose skin and worsening of cellulite
- Persistent swelling
With Body FX, you get the noticeable results minus the risks of liposuction surgery.
How Quickly Will I See Results from Body FX?
As you go through the sessions, you will notice gradual improvements to your skin’s firmness and body shape. Dramatic results can be typically seen after a full treatment series consisting of six sessions. These treatment sessions can be spaced one week apart, or as recommended during your free initial consultation.
How Long Do Results Last?
Body FX results are actually permanent. The synergy of radiofrequency heat and vacuum suction allows for the permanent destruction of fat cells. However, a healthy lifestyle with proper nutrition and exercise is still advised. Any remaining fat cells can still expand in size, taking the space of those that have been treated (destroyed). This is true for virtually all kinds of fat reduction treatments.
What is the Downtime for Body FX?
As this procedure is non-invasive, there is no downtime associated with it. However, you may experience the common side effects of swelling, redness, and itching right after your procedure. These will ultimately subside in just a few days on their own.
When Can I Return To Work Following A Body FX Treatment?
There is no downtime required for this innovative fat removal treatment. As such, you can return to work as soon as necessary, right after the procedure.
Is Body FX Safe?
This is considered as one of the safest (but still highly effective) alternatives to liposuction. This procedure is safe to do on various parts of the body for both adult males and females. You would be an excellent candidate for Body FX if you are:
- Healthy without any conditions that will delay or impair healing within the body
- Can commit to leading a healthy lifestyle with proper fitness and nutrition - this will aid and prolong the results of Body FX
- At your ideal weight or close to it
Does A Body FX Treatment Hurt?
The only sensation that clients feel is the vacuum and the heat. Depending on personal thresholds and preferences, this may cause slight discomfort for some. But with that said, the sensation generally does not classify as pain - which is why no anesthesia is needed.
How Do I Prepare for my Body FX Treatment?
To maximize the effects of this procedure, you would need to follow these guidelines:
- Come to the appointment with clean skin. Avoid applying anything topical (e.g. lotions, ointments.)
- If you are taking any form of anticoagulant, talk to your physician about stopping this medication for 1-2 weeks before the treatment schedule. This will help you avoid bruising.
What Aftercare Is Required for This Treatment?
Swelling, redness, and itching on the treated areas can occur after the procedure. Although this will subside in a few days, we still have the following recommendations to help them heal even faster:
- Moisturize the treated areas.
- Avoid scratching or scrubbing the treated areas.
- For the next 2 days after the treatment, avoid hot water and direct heat (e.g. prolonged sun exposure, tanning beds, etc.)
CLINIQUE DE MODE +
750 Queen Street East
Toronto | M4M 1H4
Hours of Operation
- Sunday - Closed
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 11:00a - 7:00p
- Wednesday - 11:00a - 7:00p
- Thursday - 11:00a - 7:00p
- Friday - 11:00a - 7:00p
- Saturday - 10:00a - 5:00p
By Appointment Only